School News

FAFSA form for US citizens requiring financial aid
Posted 12/01/2016 10:52


If you are a US citizen, you may qualify for financial aid. In order to do so, you must fill out the FAFSA form. This can be found online at this link:

You are able to use this aid in the US, Canada, AUC, and some other international universities.

In addition to this form, you must also fill out the financial aid form from the university. They sometimes use the CSS Profile and some will have their own forms. Please check with the university to see which form they use.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Melissa Sheaffer
HS Counselor (A-G)
American International School in Egypt
Cairo, Egypt
+20 2 2618 8400

  • American International School in Egypt - Main Campus
  • 5th Settlement, Cairo Festival City - South of the Police Academy, Kattameya, Cairo, Egypt

Open Sitemap

Close Sitemap


With a heritage of excellence spanning 25 years, American International School in Egypt (AIS) - Main Campus serves over 1,500 students. Providing a holistic approach to education that encourages academic achievements, AIS develops students that will thrive in a multicultural society. An Esol Education school, AIS is part of a network of exceptional international schools around the world in locations such as Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Cairo, Nicosia, and Lebanon.

powered by finalsite