AIS-Main offers a challenging American and International college preparatory education to eligible students.
We strive to employ highly qualified professionals and specialized teaching staff to deliver a superior curriculum from Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12 in a caring and supportive learning environment.
The teaching qualities and skills that we seek in our professional staff are as follows:
- The ability to inspire students to be the best they can be
- An excellent knowledge of their relevant subject(s)
- Innovative instructional techniques to serve all student levels and individual needs
- Experience in a variety of classroom teaching strategies and discussion techniques
- A working knowledge of technology in the classroom
- Excellent classroom management
- A clearly visible love for children coupled with a good sense of humor
- A desire and ability to communicate well with parents
- Willingness to collaborate with other teachers in a working productive relationship
- Willingness to attend and participate in on-going professional development, meetings, conferences, and learning opportunities
- Teacher Certification from an accredited Higher Education Institution in North America
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience
- Minimum of 3 letters of recommendation from current or previous educational employers
- Health Certificate verifying a clean bill of health from an accredited medical practitioner
- Higher Education transcript of all courses undertaken and grades achieve
At AIS Egypt we strive to employ the most highly qualified professionals and specialized teaching staff to deliver a superior American based curriculum.
If you believe that you have the qualities we require and would enjoy the experience of living and working in Egypt, then please contact us.
Please note although we appreciate your application, only those teachers that we feel fulfill our requirements will be contacted in return to discuss an interview.
The Application Process
Foreign and local hires with an interest in working at AIS-Egypt should complete the online application form below by clicking the button below