How to Apply
The American International School in Egypt accepts applications for students in KG1 to Grade 12.
All applications made to AIS Egypt are considered on an individual basis and must be in good academic and behavior standing in their current school. Admission will only be finalized after all relevant paperwork has been completed and received by the Admissions Office by the due date.
A new student applying for admission to AISE must submit the following documents to the Admissions Office:
- A completed application form
- A recent passport-sized color photograph
- An original electronic birth certificate (Egyptians only)
- A photocopy of the student's passport
- A Parent ID (Passport or National ID)
- Copy of academic end of year reports for the previous two years and the most recent report from the current school.
- Copy of Official transcript of high school courses and credits for students in Grades 10 to 12
- Confidential School Report submitted directly from the most recent school.
- Complete parent questionnaire (One per family)
Please note, school documents presented in languages other than English must be accompanied by official translations. Once all documentation has been received, the applicant will be notified if they have met admissions standards or not. If standards have been met, the student will be granted an admissions assessment.
Families are notified within a few days after testing whether or not the student has met admissions standards. A one-time, non-refundable first installment is due within seven days to reserve the student's place for the following year. If no place is available, the first installment can be paid and the student may be put on a waiting list.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Admissions Office during school hours. We look forward to welcoming your child to AISE.
Pre- Registration / Application Form
Please click here to complete the pre-registration form.
Before students can be fully enrolled at AISE, documents required by the Ministry of Education in Egypt must be submitted to our Student Affairs Office before October 1st. These mandatory requirements are clearly explained in documents that you can access via the link below. Please be advised that it is the sole responsibility of the parent to comply with submitting these documents. AISE accepts no responsibility for the consequences or failure to do so.