Employment at AIS
AIS Egypt offers a challenging American and International college preparatory education to eligible students.
We strive to employ highly qualified professionals and specialized teaching staff to deliver a superior curriculum from Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12 in a caring and supportive learning environment.
The teaching qualities and skills that we seek in our professional staff are as follows:
- The ability to inspire students to be the best they can be
- An excellent knowledge of their relevant subject(s)
- Innovative instructional techniques to serve all student levels and individual needs
- Experience in a variety of classroom teaching strategies and discussion techniques
- A working knowledge of technology in the classroom
- Excellent classroom management
- A clearly visible love for children coupled with a good sense of humor
- A desire and ability to communicate well with parents
- Willingness to collaborate with other teachers in a working productive relationship
- Willingness to attend and participate in on-going professional development, meetings, conferences and learning opportunities.
- Teacher Certification from an accredited Higher Education Institution in North America
- Higher Education transcript of all courses undertaken and grades achieved
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience
- Minimum of 3 letters of recommendation from current or previous educational employers
- Health Certificate verifying a clean bill of health from an accredited medical practitioner