Dear AISE Parents and Students,
From Monday, March 16, 2020, until further notice, AISE will being online learning.
Now that our school is closed temporarily, we will partner with parents to provide our students with developmentally appropriate learning opportunities. We are committed to delivering an approach to online learning that includes:
A structured timetable to provide certainty each day
Continuity of curriculum with ongoing and active support from teachers
An appropriate amount of student work and authentic assessment
We will review our plans regularly during this time to ensure we are meeting these commitments in ways that help AISE students continue to learn everyday.
Please find all the information you need, including phone numbers, email addresses, tips, and links here:
We recommend that you save this website as it will be your portal to online learning.
Please look for communications coming directly from your principals and teachers.
Employment at AIS
AISE offers a challenging American and International college preparatory education to eligible students.
We strive to employ highly qualified professionals and specialized teaching staff to deliver a superior curriculum from Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12 in a caring and supportive learning environment.
The teaching qualities and skills that we seek in our professional staff are as follows:
- The ability to inspire students to be the best they can be
- An excellent knowledge of their relevant subject(s)
- Innovative instructional techniques to serve all student levels and individual needs
- Experience in a variety of classroom teaching strategies and discussion techniques
- A working knowledge of technology in the classroom
- Excellent classroom management
- A clearly visible love for children coupled with a good sense of humor
- A desire and ability to communicate well with parents
- Willingness to collaborate with other teachers in a working productive relationship
- Willingness to attend and participate in on-going professional development, meetings, conferences, and learning opportunities
- Teacher Certification from an accredited Higher Education Institution in North America
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience
- Minimum of 3 letters of recommendation from current or previous educational employers
- Health Certificate verifying a clean bill of health from an accredited medical practitioner
- Higher Education transcript of all courses undertaken and grades achieve