How To Apply
The American International School in Egypt accepts applications for students in Pre-K to Grade 12.
All applications made to AIS Egypt are considered on an individual basis and must be in good academic and behavior standing in their current school. Admission will only be finalized after all relevant paperwork has been completed and received by the Admissions Office by the due date.
A new student applying for admission to AISE must submit the following documents to the Admissions Office:
- A completed application form
- Six recent passport-sized color photographs
- An original electronic birth certificate (Egyptians only)
- A photocopy of the student's passport
- Original academic end of year reports for the previous two years (including the most recent report from the current school)
- Official transcript of high school courses and credits for students in Grades 9 to 12
- Confidential School Report submitted directly from the most recent school.
- Complete parent questionnaire (one per family)
- Complete student questionnaire
- Ministry of Education required documents
Families are notified within a few days after testing whether or not the student has met admissions standards. A one-time, non-refundable first installment is due within seven days to reserve the student's place for the following year. If no place is available, the first installment can be paid and the student may be put on a waiting list.
Please note, AISE also offers a comprehensive International Baccalaureate Program for students in Grades 11 and 12. Students applying for the IB program must complete the regular application process, and if accepted to AIS, they will then be scheduled for an interview with the IB Committee. Further testing may also be necessary. Acceptance for the American diploma does not guarantee acceptance into the IB program.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Admissions Office during school hours.
We look forward to welcoming your child to AISE.
Please click on the correct link below and complete the steps assigned. Any forms that are downloaded and completed must be emailed to jLambert@aisegypt.com.
Before students can be fully enrolled at AISE, documents required by the Ministry of Education in Egypt must be submitted to our Student Affairs Office before October 1st. These mandatory requirements are clearly explained in documents that you can access via the link below. Please be advised that it is the sole responsibility of the parent to comply with submitting these documents. AISE accepts no responsibility for the consequences or failure to do so.