Dear AISE Parents and Students,
From Monday, March 16, 2020, until further notice, AISE will being online learning.
Now that our school is closed temporarily, we will partner with parents to provide our students with developmentally appropriate learning opportunities. We are committed to delivering an approach to online learning that includes:
A structured timetable to provide certainty each day
Continuity of curriculum with ongoing and active support from teachers
An appropriate amount of student work and authentic assessment
We will review our plans regularly during this time to ensure we are meeting these commitments in ways that help AISE students continue to learn everyday.
Please find all the information you need, including phone numbers, email addresses, tips, and links here:
We recommend that you save this website as it will be your portal to online learning.
Please look for communications coming directly from your principals and teachers.
Our Elementary School has five levels of classes from Grade 1 to Grade 5. The core curriculum, namely Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies, and Science, is complemented by specialist classes in Music, Art, Physical Education and Library. Computer classes begin in Grade 1, Arabic and Religious Studies classes in Grade 1 and Arabic Social Studies in Grade 4.
AISE provides a comprehensive and challenging American and international education that fosters informed and engaged local, regional and global citizenship. We inspire students to be lifelong learners who contribute positively to a diverse and changing world.
We are committed to making each of its schools a center of educational excellence, offering its students the most complete opportunity to attain their maximum potential in a positive, enjoyable, stimulating and safe environment that is conducive to their intellectual, physical, emotional and social development. Thus, our curriculum complements the core subjects of English, the Sciences, Mathematics and the Social Sciences with equally strong programs in Physical Education and Fine Arts.
At AISE we believe:
- That education is a lifelong process
- That every child is a unique individual with the potential for growth
- That all people have equal intrinsic worth and should be treated with respect
- That it is essential to recruit, develop and retain outstanding personnel
- That it is our responsibility to model and address ethical and moral values
- That there is importance in developing personal and social responsibility alongside service to others
- That students thrive when they experience success every day
- That each school's curriculum must include learning experiences that develop the whole child
- That all students should be active and responsible participants in their own learning
- That high standards of excellence are necessary to challenge students
- That honest on-going and effective communication among all members of the school community promotes trust, partnership, and teamwork
- That the local and international qualities within our schools have value and should be respected.
- That the skills to utilize technology are essential to prepare students for the future.
- That standards and regulations need to be applied consistently